Quote Originally Posted by ad_hoc View Post
Are there any abilities that take longer than a long rest?

Is there a way to sort by just short rest?

The abilities by class that recharge after a short rest is what I find interesting. I think it would be helpful to see what classes benefit the most from short rests.

Listing the long rest abilities doesn't seem as useful because that is already implied in all abilities right?
Even listing the abilities doesn't tell the whole story by itself. I mean this is super awesome and I love it.

however, monks only on there once, but it's for Ki points. Since that powers every ability, a monk's relative power is based on how many short rests it can get in.

Warlocks are at the top of the short rest list. then monks, but it's close. Battlemaster fighters then? Moon druids also get their wildshapes back, so I'd actually put them on par with all fighters.

Channel divinity is kind of finicky, depending on your spec, so i'd put certain levels of that above wizards and sorcers, and others along side them.

I would put rangers and rogues at the bottom of that list. I'm not saying they're underpowered, simply that they benefit little for any short rests.