I'm going to run an Eclipse Phase game on the forums here: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...The-Jovian-Job

The Briefing:
Spoiler
Show

Greetings Firewall Agents, I am Proxy Bolivar. I know this is a bit disorienting and your probably confused. Firewall has discovered the possibility Code Black(Extinction Possible) in the Jovian Republic. We don't have a team in place in the Jovian Republic that is capable of handling a mission of this delicacy, so we were forced to improvise. You are all alpha forks of your most recent backup. We've provided you with some equipment and morphs per what you are used to(OOC: Your starting gear). In addition you are currently on an asteroid headed to Ganymede. It will arrive in 60 days. The asteroid is equipped with basic life support, a fusion reactor, and an industrial fabber. You should have all the raw materials you need to be... creative.

Your target is the Castle, the center of Jovian domestic espionage. One of our agents was able to identify a document in the Castle that references something called Project Goldfish, the destruction of the Titanian Commonwealth, and little risk to the Jovian Republic. We can only assume that some kind of TITAN tech is involved. We want you to infilitrate the Castle, locate the file, and extract with the information. Ultimately we will need to stop this Project Goldfish if possible. We have an old base on Ganymede that hasn't been used in years so it should be below the Jovian radar. It has an egocaster that you should be able to get too, and several dozen Flats and Splicers. An agent sould have dropped off ID's for you to use.

A few precautions have been taken in order to ensure that if you fail, Firewall is not harmed. First all sensitive information about Firewall procedures and locations has been removed from your mind. Second, all your morphs have kill switches installed. Do not remove these. Finally we ask that you not contact your old identities for help, or anyone who knew you well. The chances are that even if you do succeed you will be black listed by the Jovian Republic and possibly be a vector for TITAN tech.

Get in to the Castle, get the file, get out. Good luck. Transhumanity is counting on you.