View Single Post

Thread: Seeking a DM

1. - Top - End - #296
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Seeking a DM

Recruitment thread seeks second GM for Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path: http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...-new-interest)

Having initially volunteered to GM the campaign myself, I posted my big 16 and was very pleased by the crop of candidates and character applications received. So pleased in fact, I have found it difficult to make selections for a party of 4-6 based solely on the merits of their backgrounds and story hooks alone. At this point, 19 potential players have applied, and I will be accepting at most 6 of them, and hate to see so many good characters left out in the cold.

I'd like to collaborate with a second GM willing to take on a second party of however many players and helping with the selection process and campaign itself as necessary in order to accommodate at least 4-6 more of those who have applied. All of the candidates so far have their sheets finished and at least 2-5 paragraphs of sample material, character backstory, and details of what has lead them to Sandpoint for the campaign's beginning. I've given a bit of feedback and critique to help all of them at least once, and have worked with several to really develop both their writing and roleplaying, hence the investment I feel in making sure everyone whose put in their fair share gets a fair shot. I'd even go so far as to share the Rise of the Runelords material that I have with anyone who is willing to take on the role of GM.

Here's hoping there's someone out there willing to give these good players just what they need.
    Last edited by LordHavelock; 2014-04-30 at 04:23 PM.
    'I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people. You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides.'