Quote Originally Posted by Rawhide View Post
All the tables should be broken. I've replaced all instances of "[table" with "{table", and "[TABLE" with "{TABLE". This is the only part I've changed, as this change should be enough to break the entire thing. If people used multiple cases in their table code, well, those tables can only be viewed by editing or quoting, sorry.

Yes, tables now take more characters, but the character limit has not changed. It is the same as it was, it has not been reduced.
I've been attempting to use the search function to find all my broken tables, and am having moderate success. I entered for the text: {table=head] as the search entry, under my username only, and my results give me threads that contain the specific wording, but not the actual post, which means I have been haing to trawl through each page with a find on page thing up to find the broken table.

Another thing I've found which is confounding is that it lists multiple threads where I don't seem to have any wording that matches what I searched for. Is there any advice as to how to better use the search?