Seeking an ST for a Exalted 2.5e game here.

Spoiler: Opening request spoilered
Show
Basically, I am hoping to have a game more focused on the darker parts of the 'good' splats, and the light parts of the more 'evil' splats. Solars that are a little too willing to walk near the moral event horizon, Lunars that really didn't pay attention to the "rebuilding" part of the Thousand Streams River, Sidereals that are more concerned with getting promoted then getting fate to work right. And on the other side, Infernals that really aren't all that psychotic, or just realized they were duped into a sh*t deal, and Abyssals that kinda don't want to spend their eternal(?) unlives murdering mortals and destroying the very possibility of existence.

Obviously, this more or less puts the onus one the GM, but if anyone likes the idea... As for other stuff, realm building might be fun (particularly with the less then cooperative character archetypes this would encourage), but really, anything goes as far as I'm concerned.

TL&DR: I am interested in a middle grounds game, more character focused then built around massive upheaval, with various exalt types operating on roughly equal moral footing. If that sounds fun, this is the place to post.