View Single Post

Thread: Annals of the Azlanti

1. - Top - End - #88
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Annals of the Azlanti

R5T13.1: Rezah helps Ichibod to his feet, channeling divine energy throuh his hands and into the ranger as he does (3). "What happened down there?"

R5T13: "Thank you. I overestimated my skill at swimming, and managed to drop into a nest of undead. If not for our companions I would likely have joined them."

R5T12.8: Hülya moves over to the two and nearly cries at Ichibod's many wounds. Perhaps if it was one large wound, that might be something she could better deal with, but the ranger is torn to pieces. She casts an arcane version of CLW, granting 12.

R5T11.9: Lilim, you are face-to-face with the deadly skeletal captain, the last of his bony crew, and you are flanking with Gek'k while Hülya's celestial reefclaws circle above the captain. You have noted that his overall physical protection is quite capable, meaning that spells/ touch attacks are likely the best option. What do you do?

Dorit in delay, the captain on deck, Gek'k in the hole ...

EDIT: One of the reefclaws has attached to the captain, which gets in the way of his movement.

I/S
    Spoiler: Battle Tracker
    Show

Gek'k: 20. Above Ichibod.
    Teofilo: 19.9.
    Reefclaw#1: 18.05. (:20). Old Captain.
    Reefclaw#2: 18.05. (:20). Needs target.
    Reefclaw#3: 18.05. (16:20). Grappling Captain.
    Reefclaw#4: 18.05. (:20). Old Captain.
    Dorit: 16. DELAY!!!
    Rezah: 13.1.
    Ichibod: 13.
    * Air bubble, mage armor, shield.
    Hülya: 12.8.
    Lilim: 11.9.
    Old Captain Linus Halfclasper: 10. (14:29). Grappled by RC#3.
    Last edited by lostsole31; 2014-02-04 at 01:10 PM.
    18MAY2024: Completed reading Paizo's Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Towns of the Inner Sea (2013, Bauer, Bonner, et. al.).
    28JAN2024: Completed reading TPK Games' The Deductionist (2013, Everhart). This source is authorized for playtest.
    Spoiler: Player Status
    Show
    bcool999: 03-07 JUN 2024.