Quote Originally Posted by Piratecat View Post
A favor? As someone entirely new to the rules, you're kind of an ideal guinea pig test subject playtester; be sure to holler if you read the Jurassic Edition (you can download it in Update #1) and let me know if you find anything that isn't clear and fun to read. I will be delighted to hear what you think, good and bad.

And of course, folks are welcome to holler with questions if I can be of any use.
Cool deal; I'll send feedback either here or through ENWorld.

While I'm here, folks should go check out Will Hindmarch's new project "Project: Dark." It's a stealth RPG that is at 200% funding after one day. Looks really cool. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...o/project-dark
Yeah, I am backing that one for now, but I'm getting cold feet in part due to the sheer number of projects I'm backing. (You, Iron Edda, Tiny Epic Kingdoms, Eldritch Skies, and that one.)

One of the things I almost demand from an RPG kickstarter these days - at least, the ones that look really unique - is a rules preview of some sort, much like you're providing. For a concept like a stealth RPG (which has never been done right) this is even more important. I dunno yet.