View Single Post

Thread: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

1. - Top - End - #59
    Pixie in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

Name: Tortuous-Rex :3
    Availability to Host Campaigns: I am currently able to host most types of online rp-ing games.
    Contact Information: PM me here
    Posting Frequency: Average posting for myself is at least a few times daily, western mountains morning and night.
    System: 3.5 Dungeons and Dragons (I have dificulty with homebrew content) and any game using a system like Dark Heresy. I've also run mutants and masterminds.
    Preferred Campaign Types: Well, I usually do mostly light-hearted adventures of self exploration and eventual growing into more mature roles. But I wanna do serious and Dark role playing for a change.
    Sample Game Threads: Haven't played here before, and where I have played before the posts I posted in no longer exist.
    Current Games: Currently, in life, I am running one Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 games, 1 D20 Modern Game, 1 Death Watch game and 1 Dark Heresy game currently on hiatus.
    Future Games: One day I wanna do Only War or a really gritty Call of Cthulhu role playing game.

A Note: I am not a very mathematical person. i prefer fluid creativity over numbers and stats. This is either a bonus or a minus with certain role players, but that is me... thought I should say that.
    Last edited by Tortuous-Rex; 2013-11-26 at 07:08 PM.