I am surprised not to see this here, although perhaps I missed it. Unwritten is a new RPG being designed, using the Fate Core engine and based off the Myst/Riven world. It still has one week to go! The good news is that it's already funded, meaning that you will be getting something - along with benefits from the stretch goals. $10 for the PDF and $50 for the softcover book is a pretty decent price, if you're interested. They also have their own forums, if you want to ask questions or get clarifications before putting money down on it.

This isn't the original people who created Myst. (They actually have their own video game they're making.) However, they do have the license to produce the game, and apparently have some good talent on board - including the person who wrote the Myst books to write some fiction for the RPG. Look it over, perhaps post on the forum, and judge for yourself if it's worth spending money on.

I'm definitely interested in getting a copy, though.

Note that this project is completely different from Unwritten, the video game RPG from a TES modding community.)