View Single Post

Thread: General Crowdfunding Thread, Mark I

1. - Top - End - #142
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: General Kickstarter Thread, Mark I

Quote Originally Posted by ChristianSt View Post
    I just wanted to post that the Pro Audio Collection for RPG, Board Game, LARP & Miniatures I mentioned some posts earlier*, just got relaunched and got way more awesomer in my opinion.

Basic deals are now 25$ for either at least 76 weapon/spell tracks, 125 monster/trap tracks or 50 background/music tracks. Or just 50$ for all + some extras.

Here's a new link: Pro Tabletop Gaming Audio Collection

*(I'm not sure if this counts as a reminder or not - I thought not since it is technically a new Kickstarter, but if someone thinks this is, I will remove this post)

I dropped in to point to the (in my opinion really good) Pro Audio Collection for RPG, Board Game, LARP & Miniatures:

The projects aims to add background sounds and sound effects suitable for RPG gaming.
    In my opinion the highlights are the background sounds, they are each 10min long and designed to be loop-able (so you don't notice if the track is on repeat) - and the $35 level gets you at least 47 tracks.

I'm really satisfied with the rewards from the first one Kickstarter he did earlier this year (for reference Professional MP3 Background Loops for Role-Playing Games), so I can only suggest to check out the actually running Kickstarter to get new background sound (Some of the planned background tracks are: "Horror House Basement", "Angry Pichfork Mob" and "Robot Patrolled Hellscape", with sounds for weapons (e.g "Clubs"), spells (e.g. "Fireball") and monsters (e.g. "Dragons"))
    Last edited by ChristianSt; 2013-10-26 at 04:21 AM. Reason: Porject relaunched

Problems with [table]?
    All you want to know about [table]!
    The Order of the Stick
    Kickstarter Reward Collection

Last updated: 2016/08/09, containing:
    9 Crayon Drawings | 21 Stick its | 47 Signature Doodles

Custom Avatar made by the Giant.

Thanks!