R2T7: Jolly retrieves the sword resting at his feet, etter in his hands than potentially lost to the water or the ghoul. Then, acutely aware of the dire situation unfolding around him. he closes his eyes and searches deep within himself. Focusing on that fire deep inside him that had originally blasted the Ghoul, he pleads, "If I am your child, Sarenrae, hear my prayers now..." Rezah utters to himself, almost inaudibly.

A blast of positive energy bursts out as before, but something is different this time. It is less dramatic, softer, and soothing. While having no effect on the ghoul, healing power courses through everyone.
Spoiler
Show
Bessel: 5 PE healing.
Dorit: 6 PE healing.
Fenster: 7 PE healing.
Ichibod: 7 PE healing.
Natalya: 5 PE healing.
The Scribe: 7 PE healing.
Jolly, himself: 10 PE healing.
Fenster is now conscious, barely ...

End Round 2, Begin Round 3 ...

R3T22: Lockerbie pops off the last and smaller bead, and then goes to throw it, being wary of defense. He creates an opening and Dorit misses with her shield, and Natalya with her short sword. This time the bead erupts at Ichibod's feat. The burst of flame is strong, but not nearly like the first.
Spoiler
Show
Bessel: Save for 6 fire damage.
Dorit: Save for 2 fire damage.
Fenster: Saves, rolling on ground, for 10 fire damage, but stilll goes unconscious again.
Ichibod: Save for 8 fire damage.
Natalya: Evades, no damage.
The Scribe: Evades, no damage.
Jolly, himself: Saves with divine grace for 5 fire damage.
Clacky: Fails for 12 fire damage.
Bessel is still on fire. Fenster is down again. Bessel and Dorit's wounds are once again growing.

And Clacky? Clacky erupts and explodes with flying metal and gears, and the main hulk of the destroyed clockwork servant falls into the water.

R3T19: Paxre, surrounded again in his cloak of darkness, appears behind Lockerbie, cutting at him while flanking with Dorit. Paxre's surprise and flank inflicts 11 damage, a brutal strike that is taking a toll on the ghoul. Two claw attacks by Paxre miss. Paxre then goes invisible again.

R3T17: Ichibod, what do you do?

Bessel (on fire with Speckled ready to put him out) on deck, Natalya in the hole ...

Positions
Spoiler
Show

xxxxx + Ichibod

The Scribe + JollyGreen
Bessel + Clacky
Dorit/ Fenster + Natalya
Lockerbie
!Paxre!

I/S
Spoiler
Show
Lockerbie: 22. (16:63). Page 52. CE1.
* Only the 3d6 fireball remaining on his necklace of fireballs I.
* Tangled by tanglefoot bag: -2 attack rolls, -4 DEX.
* Will flee at 17 hps or lesss.
Paxre: 19.
Ichibod: 17.
Bessel: 16. ON FIRE!
Natalya: 15.9. Mirror image: 1 image.
Scribe: 12. READIED TO AID BESSEL TO PUT OUT FIRE!!!
Dorit: 11.9. Barbarian Rage til end R9T11.9.
Fenster: 11. (-9:33). Page 16.
Jolly Green: 7.
Hulya: 6.