Round One ...

R1T26: "It's a carrion golem!" Ichibod warns. "Watch yourselves. It is tough as hell and nearly immune to magic!"

Ichibod blasts it with a frost ray before diving behind the staircase. The force of the blast does nothing, as does the initial burst of cold. However, bits of the various pieces of patchwork corpses freeze and stiffen where they meet.

R1T22: Paxre, knows jack about constructs, other than what has been learned about Clacky. But "tough as hell" and "nearly immune to magic" is still pretty darn usefull information. Not sure if its bizarre physiognomy is vulnerable in areas or not, Paxre calls upon mystical training and martial skill to begin slashing the opponent to pieces while he blocks out the stench of the monster.
The first katana misses entirely as Paxre had to slightly duck Ichibod's spell. His first claw contacts for 11 damage, and the second one misses entirely in sacrificing for the first. His second slash with the katana smacks against overlapping pieces of flesh. It seems that as tough as they're supposed to be, and despite being walking objects, they still have "sweet spots" for the first strike.
Spoiler
Show
Remember, Paxre's position was shifted post-Ichibod slaughter to take front-line with Dorit as first striker.
FAA: Katana, claw, claw, and spending 1 ki for another katana attack.

R1T19: "Wow," Speckled Antelope shrugs wearily as the stench overcomes him. "You actually stumped me on that one, Ichibod. And here I thought it was some bizarre amalgam undead."

"Good first blood, Paxre, and amazing flurry. It also tells me that it isn't invulnerable to a well-placed blow like this..." he says as his ranseur goes right at its 'heart.' But with the stench filling his lungs, he doesn't quite have the power to push it through.

And subsequently, he looks like a jackass for his braggadocio.

R1T17: Natalya, you are in the second rank behind Dorit. There's no room to tumble around the "Carry-On Golem" (though this is one thing you'd rather have in checked baggage. The only thing you could do actively is to tumble through its square to get behind it on the other side to flank, or to cast a spell. The first would be incredibly tough, but would be epic if you succeeded .... then again, you are a thief-acrobat. Then it hits you ... the reek is terrible and might just throw off your balance as you are sickened by the smell.

What do you do?

Bessel, you told Clacky to ready his nets, but really no other stimulus. Like a summoned creature, you can direct him first and then take your turn ... or vice-versa. Be thinking about that while Natalya acts.

I/S
Spoiler
Show

Ichibod: 26. Sickened. Possible party foul.
Paxre: 22.
The Scribe: 19. Sickened.
Natalya: 17. Sickened.
Bessel: 16.
Clacky: 15.9.
Carrion Golem: 15. Slowed until R9T26.
Dorit: 8.