View Single Post

Thread: Currently Recruiting Players

1. - Top - End - #110
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Have you ever played Call of Cthulhu? If you have, you may have heard or said one or more of the following:
    • Oh, my character has a swordcane. He, ah, picked it up when studying in the Orient.
    • Is it alright if my investigator has a shotgun? I mean, he goes hunting sometimes.
    • I might have survived that, if I had just had some grenades. Maybe a pipe bomb...
    • I go to the hardware store and buy a chainsaw. What? It's a legitimate strategy!

If you have said these things, The Call of Cybercthulhu may be the game for you!

Enter a futuristic city in a cyberpunk setting, where there are giant, totalitarian corporations and angry, anarchistic street gangs. Where bionic limbs are about as common as tonsil removals, and leaving home unarmed is considered unorthodox. Where strange things are now happening, and you just know you need to look into it.

Come and join the future of investigative horror! This is a Skype game, we currently are scheduled to meet Saturdays, 7pm-midnight, EST, but may be able to adjust based on player feedback.
    Last edited by Komodo; 2013-06-12 at 02:54 PM.
    There are no impossible encounters. There is only inadequate preparation.