Quote Originally Posted by Zherog View Post
Folks here may be interested in this IndieGoGo campaign to get some game designers to GenCon. As of right now, for a $25 donation you'll receive 57 PDFs from 25 different gaming companies. I know Christina and Owen personally, and have worked with Amanda. I can tell you that all three are good people who just need a bit of help raising the funds to get out to the summer Cons. Whether you chip in to help get them there or just to score the massive package of PDFs, either is good enough.

Note that I asked Roland about whether IndieGoGo stuff can go here as well; the bossmeister gave the big thumb's up...
Just wanted to post a quick reminder and update on this one. It's down to the final 16 hours. The primary goal has been met. The "stretch" goal is to get two "super-reviewers' to some of the summer Cons, so your pledges are still needed.

Right now, there are 80 PDF products in the $25 bundle. Even if you don't care about getting folks to the Cons this summer, that bundle is well worth the price; there are some really cool products in there! Check it out!