View Single Post

Thread: Currently Recruiting Players

1. - Top - End - #87
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: Currently Recruiting Players

Looking for 1-3 players to join my Campaign.

Already Have: A Hexblade, a Beguiler, and a Druid.

Need: A tank would be nice, but I'm not picky. Players + Smarts trumps Characters. You start at level 2, with 900 gold worth of stuff. I also don't care about level of experience. Newbies are fun, and they gotta start somewhere.

Need to Know: The House Rules, Setting Info, and Big 16 are all right there in the first post.

Something to Mention: I'm well aware that I'm not the greatest DM ever, and this is the first PBP game I've ever run. My current people have been very patient (though we lost a couple along the way to busy lives) and I think I've worked out the worst of the problems in both how I do things, and the campaign itself (a custom one I wrote).

The party is currently back in town, with a list of rumors of various things to do, deciding which ones to pursue, so now is a great time to get a couple more people.

Go ahead and PM me over the board if you're interested.

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in playing. I've now gotten enough responses that I can choose some new people, so re-recruitment is now closed. Thanks again!

- Cheers, Key
    Last edited by Keylac; 2013-05-06 at 07:52 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    God does not play dice with the universe; He plays an ineffable game of his own devising, which might be compared, from the perspective of any of the other players (i.e. everyone), to being involved in an obscure and complex version of poker in a pitch dark room, with blank cards, for infinite stakes, with a dealer who won't tell you the rules, and who smiles all the time.

- "Good Omens"