Quote Originally Posted by Theprettiestorc View Post
I think Ima put another request in. Not sure, but I don't think I've ever seen a ratfolk drawn, so it could be a challenge!

Equipment: Pickpocket's Outfit(right sleeve would be kinda like a poofy-sleeve, the other sleeve is missing - think Dread Pirate Roberts on this outfit, at least from the neck-down, with a green shirt underneath the poofy top), eyepatch over right eye, double-barreled shotgun(with a little beer-mug charm on a chain through the butt of the gun), big hat, and probably mostly in blacks and greens, with her boots definitely being green. Perhaps a war-razor, as well - saw on the back, blade on the front.
Hair: Black, shaggy hair, grey fur.
Race: Ratfolk
Class: Gunslinger(Gulch Gunner)
Pose: Probably with her shotgun in her left hand, raised, and her war-razor flicked open in her right, after having just came from her sleeve. Would prefer a pose where she's not looking at the viewer - more like how my current avi is facing, because it'd show off her snout better. She'd be more prone to a weary expression.

Game Description: Seven years of blood and battle have taken their toll on this young warrior. There's an eyepatch over her right eye, and more than a few nicks and scars. There are silver clip-earrings in the tip-tops of her ears - shiiiiny. She's got a slender figure, and quick reflexes, but unlike other ratfolk, her tail is completely furred. Her double-barreled shotgun is holstered over her shoulder - shiny black wood, silver, with a little fetish looped through the butt of it in the shape of a flagon of ale. The whole thing is built exceptionally-well. Normally, she's wearing loose, dark clothing, with a dark green shirt protecting her chest underneath. Tan's left arm is exposed, with no sleeve at all, showing the vine tattoo around her forearm. Otherwise, everything's covered. Her nose is strong, but her ears and her sight(the latter for obvious reasons) are a bit lacking. A large, wide-brimmed hat lies on her head - flat at the top. Holes for her ears are in it, and it, perhaps, adds a bit of mystery to her figure. (Note: B-cup, if you're worried about bustline.)
Ref. Image: http://i.imgur.com/Hg2bE.png

Sorry, lots of fluff! Anywho, I can provide additional info if needed.
Second repost. C'mon, fuzzy people are fun! =P