View Single Post

Thread: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

1. - Top - End - #1409
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Again far more than 48 hours since my last request, and a new page, so a second repost, with some updates - actually, I'll just retype it entirely for better formatting:
    I'd like to request two characters in one avatar:
    • One male changeling (a beguiler), standing a step or two behind a female changeling (a factotum)
      (Eberron changelings, so white-haired, light grey-skinned humanoids with "unfinished"/"undetailed" facial structures and blank white-grayish orbs without irises or pupils as eyes. Here's a good picture of how I think changelings should look like... except for the wild flowing hair - just normal straight hair normally affected by gravity would be better.)
    • The male wears what looks like medium armor (it's made of mithral, so it's light armor and he can still cast in it). He (rarely) wields a shadow illusion of a rapier (Here's a good idea how shadow illusions could look like)), but that's pretty optional.
    • The female's armor is glamered to look like a dress, she also wears a cloak and doesn't wield any obvious weapons (that's what the Cloak of Weaponry is there for).
    Basically, the close combatant (the female) looks helpless, unarmed, unarmored and exposed, while the (male) spellcaster looks ready for melee, but out of range for it, to make sure people get the wrong idea ("Leave the armored guy alone and go for the girl, she's helpless!").

If it were somehow visible that they're disguised as something else (the male as a male human, the female as a female elf, probably), then that would be even better, but probably also a lot harder...

In any case: Pretty please? ó.ò
    I'm young new and need would love the money avatar!

/Edit: Since it seems kitten pictures are the way to victory bribe possible artists:
    Spoiler
    Show

Please? ó.ò
    Last edited by Bakeru; 2013-04-15 at 12:27 PM.