I'd like to request an avatar, if at all possible. Never done so before, and never thought I'd be asking for someone to do it for me... then again, never thought I'd be typing with my left hand instead of my right, either...

Based of a joke in one of my threads that gave me the idea for it, I'd like an image of a Phoenix, with a mechanical Right (if you're looking at it, Left) Wing, and mechanical Left (again, Right when looking at it) Claw.

Based on the few applicable details from the op post: I don't think Phoenixes usually have discernable Gender, but I suppose it's a male phoenix if that matters?

Robotic Wing and Claw (Grey coloring is fine, I suppose, though it'd be cool if you went with it) are the only special features other than it basically being a luxurous red/orange/yellow bird.

I have provided a few pictures for food-for-thought if that might help, but the artist is free to do as they wish; I hope not to be petty or selfish. No background or anything else needed...

Spoiler
Show
Phoenix
Spoiler
Show

Broken Wings
Spoiler
Show

Hopefuly, I'll have the Phoenix one day be completely unbroken... maybe by then, I'll draw it myself...

Any takers until then? I greatly appreciate it, and if I need to do anything for it, let me know... I wasn't under the assumption I paid for this, though I'd be fine with that if need be...