View Single Post

Thread: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

1. - Top - End - #203
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

Current Projects: This is the stuff I'm currently working on. Even if it isn't done you can still comment on it.
    --[Class - Base] Meister: Warrior with Soul (WIP) (Incarnum, Melee) Predicted T3-4
    --[Class - Base] Exarch: An Incarnum-infused Aura Paladin who isn't quite as terrible as the Soulborn. (Incarnum, Melee) Predicted T3-4.

Complete Projects: Here is my finished work. You can use my stuff if it strikes your fancy. Tell me how it turned out for you.
    --[Class - Base] Adaptive: A shapshifter capable of espionage and combat. T3.
    --[Class - Base] Aspirant: A Monk who strengthens his body with essentia and uses stored power to activate special techniques. (Incarnum, Psionic) Predicted T3-4.
    --[Class - Base] Chorister: Divine Singer Support Class (Divine, Vancian, Face, Buffer, Healer)
    --[Class - Base] Mage Scholar: Student of the Arcane (Arcane, Vancian, Generalist)
    --[Class- Prestige] Soul Singer: A performer who has learned to imbue their very essence into their music. Incarnum, Partial Vancian casting, Bardic Music.
    --[Racial Variants] Incarnum Racial Variants for Eberron : New ACFs and feats for Changelings, Shifters and Warforged.

Incomplete Projects: Here is stuff that has been put on the backburner. While I will finish it someday, expect irregular updates at best.
    --[Class - Base] Behemoth: Fiendish Soldier Class (Hiatus) (Arcane, Melee, Tank, Unique)
    --[Rules - General] Houserules
    Last edited by Waker; 2017-08-10 at 04:14 PM.
    If you feel like quoting something that I have said, you have my permission to use it. Unless it makes me look stupid.
    Gaming Laws, Fallacies And More
    My Homebrew
    Feel free to browse and comment on any of my Homebrew. I enjoy feedback.
    Love my Avatar? Well, why not check out the comic that it came from?