View Single Post

Thread: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

1. - Top - End - #1302
    Sheriff in the Playground Administrator

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

So about six years ago, a stellar GitPer, Nemglan made an avatar of my wife and puppy.

I've PM'ed him about adding our new dog to the other side of this image, but he's not really in a position to do that right now. But he doesn't mind if someone else does:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemglan
    Hi Roland,
    I would love to update your wife's avatar for you, but I'm afraid I'm not really in much of a position to do it at the moment.
    I certainly don't mind if you get someone else to make the change - I consider it to be your image, you may do as you please.
    Very sorry, but thanks for getting in touch.
    -Nemglan

Would anyone be interested in editing the image or, more likely redoing it from scratch, to include our new dog?
    Details:
    Spoiler
    Show
    {Image links removed for privacy}
    His obvious details are up ears, long tail, large white teeth, and smile. You can see his relative size compared to the other dog. The black and white collar in the one pic is odd, pretty much any color collar would be more typical, emerald green, royal blue, and ruby red are all usual.

Also, if you start from scratch, to the extent you could give the woman a bit more hourglass figure, it'd be appreciated. And her hair is maybe mid-back, and not as long as in the existing avvy.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2013-03-14 at 06:24 PM.
    Forum Rules

Sheriff Roland by Chris the Pontifex