Hello everyone, I am looking for a few more players to add to my game. We are located in San Diego, California.

I run a bi weekly 3.5 Eberron Campaign with a great bunch of players. We typically start at about 6-630pm on Saturday nights and will run until 12-1am (depending on work schedules and when people are getting tired)

We order pizza or cook dinner as a group, and we run at one of the players home in Mission Valley or we may run at my apartment in Escondido. This typically gives us access to a fridge so alcoholic drinks are typically consumed just like any other dnd game.

The players are a low optimized group we tend to play to have fun, and dont worry about optimizing.

Now about the game:

This is a evil campaign

This game is pretty open world, my players are free to do as they please in the world and i try to come up with adventures ahead of time to meet that need.

I toss in a few plot elements from time to time, but mainly i let people explore the world and their characters.

The games i run are very challenging, and tend to lend themselves to people who can think outside the box. Creativity is a must, i also do not hold back in fights.

I would like to find a few new players to add to the campaign. I am not worried about part size, in the past i once ran a campaign with 12 people in it.

As a side note one of the players also DM's a game on alternating weeks, typically we do one week of my game, then one week of his, then back to mine, and then a week off. Its not mandatory to make every game, you always be at least one level behind the party. I will not let players fall more then 1 level behind everyone else, so if you cant make a few games due to real life your fine.

Please send me a message here on this forum, or reply to this post if you have any questions!

Thank you very much!