View Single Post

Thread: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

1. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: The Homebrewer's Extended Signature

Well, here we go then.

Races
    Micro Goblins - A race of even smaller goblins that don't have that nasty temper you normally find on the green folk.
    Draco in Leather Pants - A race of men that have collectively reached terminal beauty point and can get away with anything because of it.
    Studious Gnomes - A race of gnomes that quickly developed inside a library during a few centuries of mooching off an illusionist.

Base Classes
    The Bow Shaper - My take on a reworked and 20 level soul bow. Normally archery sucks, I tried to make it suck less.

Templates
    Walking Library - Gives Intelligence without LA

Prestige Classes
    The Dread Mind - Psionic Necromancy as it currently stands.
    The Plated Guard - For when you really don't want to get hit, could use some more critiquing.
    The Bound Scholar - A Binder PrC that lets you get a hefty bonus to one vestige, I feel that I made this one pretty solidly.
    The Weaponthane Ascendant - An Evolutionist PrC that focuses on becoming one with their blade and cutting things really well.
    Last edited by Mithril Leaf; 2013-08-27 at 08:51 PM.
    If you see me talking about Shaper Psions, assume that anything not poison immune within 100 feet will be dead.
    Quote Originally Posted by kardar233 View Post
    I was going to PM you about it because I wanted to know, but then you posted it later. Elegant solution. Watch out for Necropolitans.
    My Homebrew Signature such as it is.