View Single Post

Thread: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

1. - Top - End - #1146
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Request an OotS Style Avatar XXI

Hey y'all I would really apperciate it if any would made making a avatar in any style (oots or otherwise) based on my character Hodge Lorewell. Umm here is his description and was wondering if his arcane mark could be his background. Description is in spoilier and heres the adress for the mythweaver character sheet. http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetvie...sheetid=493876 also it has his unfinished history and stuff on his miniture golem. The golem is made out of paper and is in the shape of a knight he has a red feather on top of his helm that hodge will use as a quill. The golem I though it would be cool if his head was poping out of his pack.

Spoiler
    Show
    "A Tall and Gangly Gentleman wearing a worn cloak and a dust ridden robe looks north shaking his curly brown hair from his cap. As you look towards what he sees you notice his blue eyes flecked with green. The Lower right side of his face is covered in black runes and as he notices you starring he oulls up his scarf. Stepping closer you notice a unsualy staff lying against the tree as he reaches for it with ink stained and scarred hands. You notic that one hand is covered in various runes that seem just branded in to his skin; very like those on his face. The staff, for what you can tell seems to be made of stained oak with a cooper cover to protect its base. While further upthe grain nartual swrials and ecthings of more runes, Very similer to those on his hands.

"Yes I am wizard and no I CAN'T read minds, so Goodday, um, sorry Goodnight"

He said and with a huff, began to trudge up the hill. He then noticed a dark stone on the top of the staff that then flared bright. Leaving only a confused merchent starring at the light disapearing over the shadowed hill. And as the man glances back he sees a small knights helm pop out of the wizards pack with a red feather at its crown bobbing in the wind.

Arcane Mark:
    a symbol of lines with a circle at each end. The circles formed a trefoil and the end of each line bore the likness of the teeth of keys. The two of these key lines had thier teeth facing up. hile the one perpindicluer to them face to the right. Surronding all of this was a signal bold circle that meet the tip of each key."

weapon: runic staff
    Special details: Runic scars along right side of body except head (does run along neck)
    Skin color:Tan
    Hair:Brown Hair
    Class:Wizard 2 (Diviner)
    Pose: walking towards or away with the head of paper knight golem (red feather on top of helm) sticken out of pack
    Background (if you want to): Arcane mark (inspoiler, near bottom)

Pm me if you need anything, as allways the artist will be credited in th sig

Thanks
    Last edited by Scholar23; 2013-01-23 at 08:30 PM.
    III'''MMMMMM BbbbaaaCCCKKKK
    From the worst 6 (or fewer lost count) months of (9)hells

Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar created by GrlumpTheElder

Take a Peek