Nick Logue's Razor Coast to finally get published - at least, as long as the publisher can raise funds.

So, some history. Way back in '08, Nick Logue formed his own publishing company, Sinister Adventures. He had grand visions for several products; he put out teasers, what he called Indulgences, and took pre-orders. Then he found himself in over his head. He essentially vanished, leaving a bunch of folks pissed off. A friend - Lou Agresta - and I took over design and development, got it finished up, expanded it, got editing done, took care of art, and so forth. Lou busted his backside to get a bunch of things taken care of - including getting money from Nick to pay back pre-orders.

Lou's next act was to find a publisher. Frog God Games agreed to put it out. Due to some commitments made by Nick, the book is going to be full color. It's going to be hard cover. It's going to be at least 350 pages (new content keeps getting added). There's a soft cover Player's Guide available. If the project hits one of the stretch goals, a full source book for building ships and running naval battles will be added.

There's cool add-ons like actual pirate treasure, miniatures from Reaper, cloth maps of the region, character sheets, and adventure "set pieces" to serve as side quests to the main campaign.

Razor Coast proper takes your PCs from level 5 up to 12 or so. It's very much a sandbox rather than a set adventure. Throughout the book are encounters, and details of how the encounter runs depending on the way the players approach it.

I'd like to encourage everybody to check it out. I'll answer questions as best I can if anybody has 'em. If I don't know the answers, I'll find out.

Thanks for looking.