1. - Top - End - #31
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Currently Recruiting

S.S.S

Original post here

IC
    OoC
    Dice rolling thread

Hey looking for a few interested new World of Darkness players to replace some of those who got bored with the pace of a game for which I am now Storyteller for (as the original ST left.)

The premise for this game is that the characters are all members of a supernatural team that are taking over after the old team got brutally murdered by an unkown adversary. Each of the monsters is a prisoner who, for one reason or another is facing life. Each of the players who choose to be handlers are agents of Task Force Valkyrie that were unlucy enough to be assigned to watching these monsters.

This game is PbP, NWoD, and the players are just plain starting for nWoD, with any template you can think of. The game is, of course right here on GitP, and I'm pretty open as far as those strange concepts your average ST wouldn't be willing to allow.

I'm lookin' for At least one agent, and perhaps 2 monsters to be brought into the game.

Looking forward to some responses. If your interested, just post in the OoC thread, introduce yourself, and/or send me a PM.

Just about anything that can be made playable through homebrew, third party material etc. is fine.

-Nyt
    Last edited by Nyt; 2012-12-31 at 12:25 PM.
    It's pronounced, "Night", not "Knit".