Quote Originally Posted by North_Ranger View Post
While I love my current Ceikatar, I think it's time for a change of clothes.

I'm somewhat torn between two choices, so here's a challenge for you folks:

1.) My current avatar - dressed in the garb of the Night's Watch from Game of Thrones. You know the drill: warm black clothes, furs, gloves, the like. Keep the bow and the sword - but feel free to take influences from the picture:

Spoiler
Show

Also, as you can see, my hair's been growing back since my medication-induced baldness, so feel free to fuzz up my noggin. Pose is also open for changes. Just keep it dynamic and keep the smirk.

2.) One of my current PbP characters - a Brevish gunslinger from Pathfinder, currently involved in the Kingmaker adventure path. Sheet here, picture here (excuse the crappy coloring, my scanner isn't the best money can buy):

Spoiler
Show

Equipment: Leather vest, gloves and riding boots. Shirt and trousers quasi-Russian peasant. Red cap, furlined. Gun belt with two holsters decorated with bronze studs. Ivory powder horn. Weapons: one dented musket with bronze decorations, one shortsword, one noble's dagger.
Skin Color: Weathered
Hair color: Red, with small beard and moustache.
Race: Human
Class: Gunslinger
Pose you would like your avatar to be in: Something similar to the one in the picture - or something entirely different.
New page repost. Any takers for either of these? Pretty please? I'll give you one internet and eternal gratitude* for it.

* Disclaimer: Gratitude in this context does not imply debt or obligation from the thanker to the thankee. Local laws and statutes apply. Gratitude cannot be exchanged for other services or given, sold, leased or willed to a third party. Eternal gratitude does not apply in Tennessee.