View Single Post

Thread: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

1. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Dungeon Master [DM/GM] Registry

Name: Steve AKA The Pletch
    Availability to Host Campaigns: Passively looking, PM me and find out.
    Contact Information: ThePletch#2291 (Discord), steve [a] steve-pletcher [doot] com (email), PM
    Posting Frequency: I don't do PbPs, but in terms of activity I'm on here periodically and will probably see your PM within a few days if you send one.
    Systems I'll run: 3.5/PF/4e/5e D&D, Shadowrun (I prefer to run the Shadowrun re-skin of Dungeon World), Mage: the Ascension (and other WoD games), Dungeon World
    Preferred Campaign Types: Big on stories of heroes being heroic, but having their moral codes and principles challenged. Not too big on morally gray or evil parties. Due to my time constraints re: planning games, I prefer running prewritten campaigns. I don't really care much about the power level or specific mechanics in my games, but I'll guide you toward the mean if your character ends up conspicuously powerful or weak.
    Sample Game Threads: None online
    Current Games: None at the moment
    Hey gang. I've been running games since 2006 to good reviews and am looking for some more unique or custom campaign concepts to cut my teeth on. I really appreciate players who give me deep characters to build a story around. I've got a lot of game design experience, so if you've got something homebrewed you'd love to use, pitch it to me. I'll likely have a lot of changes for it, but I'll probably let it in.

Apologies for needing to bluntly state this, but I don't do solo/duo campaigns unless we're dating, and I'm not really looking for love on here. My GMing style gels best with groups of three or more. For similar reasons, I've grown wary about people pitching me games based on a character they really want to play. I'm fine if you have a favorite character ready to go, but I will not build games focusing on a particular character.

I know this was posted in 2012, but check the 'last edited' date on here - I'm probably still around.
    Last edited by Cheesy74; 2020-10-31 at 07:43 PM.
    HOMEBREW
    The Phase Dancer - A spellsword who has learned to use teleportation to stab people.
    The Stalwart - An unarmed, unarmored wall of muscle that fights with surges of strength and massive combat maneuver combos.