Hello, I have a request that isn't for an avatar, and isn't quite OOTS style but it's close (just non-stick limbs really, the rest is the same style). It's a rather detailed request though, but hopefully someone will be able to take it on.

For the campaign I'm going to be participating in in about a week my DM likes to have character portraits, even though he knows that none of us have any artistic ability. Therefore, I figured I would come on here and see if any of you would be interested in drawing it. Details are in the spoiler below.

Spoiler
Show
Basically, I'm a warforged monk who is kind of a mashed up homage to a few different characters from media I enjoy. He has his body enchanted with runes that bestow the effects of magic items rather than actually having the magic items themselves. Firstly, he's very large for a medium sized character, he stands about 7 and a half feet tall and weighs about 400 pounds. His body is made of adamantine and he has improved fortification so he doesn't suffer crits or sneak attacks. Therefore, he is covered in thick armor plating and any joints or places that would normally be vulnerable are covered in adamantine connected in smaller pieces to allow flexibility but still protect them.

The enchantments he has take the form of runes carved into his body, and they should be a light white or silver color with a slight glow if possible. They pretty much just twist and snake across him, nothing super fancy but there's at least a bit of curling. On the back of his hands he has what are essentially half-gloves that are dark blue, and they slide along small rails up the back of his arms when he isn't fighting. He also only has three fingers on each hand, basically the same as the warforged in the link below.

For overall body structure his torso looks like a very fit person, i.e. a six-pack and pectorals. His limbs are fairly consistent in size but like most people the forearms and shins are a bit smaller than the rest of the arms. His feet basically look like boots, no toes and elliptical. His face is fairly nondescript, his eyes are shaped like those in the picture of the Burning Gundam below, a slight nose bridge shape between them, and coming up almost to the base of the eyes and extending down to where the chin would be on most people is a metal plate that comes to an edge in the front. On his back he has three long pieces of metal that flare out when he's fighting, and he wears a black and red cape that functions as his monk's robe. His eyes used to be a pale green, but now they are a dark red with a black flower pattern on them as a result of his true-seeing enchantment. Also, he shines golden and has just a few small purple sparkles around him at all times.

For a pose if possible I'd like him to have his right hand in the air with the back facing out and his blue combat glove structure locked in place. Also, the hand should be on fire. His left hand and arm would be extended out to the left and his cape would be flaring out behind him. On the right side three of his metal bars would be extended and a small ring of flame is connecting them at the points.

Other things that aren't nearly important are he has his crest that he received from his master on the back of his right hand and the back of his cape. The golden shininess isn't that important either if it would make it more difficult to draw. I'm going to put in pictures below of the Burning Gundam's hand to give a better idea of the blue combat glove thing, the generic warforged picture for comparison to his build, his eye, and the crest that he has just for kicks.

If anyone decides to do this you are a gentleman (or woman) and a scholar and I will be eternally grateful. I know that it's a lot to ask but if you guys enjoy drawing as much as it seems then it may be a fun challenge. Also, if someone does do this, a moderately sized image instead of avatar size would be nice since I need to be able to show it clearly to my DM. Thank you!

http://velv.net/ggundampic/godfinger.jpg
http://dungeonsmaster.com/wp-content...rforged-02.jpg
http://dragonfire53511.deviantart.co...rest-137092035
http://images.wikia.com/narutofanon/...Sasuke.svg.png