This is something that someone else plugged in its own thread, but Fate of the Norns: 20th anniversary edition is a pretty nifty little Kickstarter.

The game is based on Norse mythology, specifically fast-forwarding the mythos to nearly the time of Ragnarok. Now, I personally don't know enough about the game's fiction to judge its accuracy, but from what I've seen they're certainly giving lip service to the right folks in the right places.

What sets this game apart from others is the unique way that the mechanics have been infused with the fluff. The game uses not dice nor cards but the 24 runes of Elder Futhark to determine combat effects and skill checks. A character has a mere two primary stats: Essence, which affects the number of runes your character "knows," and Destiny, which affects the number of runes drawn per turn.

But the rune mechanic is much deeper than "I drew Hagl, which means I rolled a 4. With each draw, the player must choose how he or she lays out the runes, with the configuration of runes having as much effect as the actual runes drawn.

The result of this is an RPG with a satisfyingly large amount of game to it.
That, and vikings. Which is awesome.

Better review/overview than mine can be found here. I'm sure there are others, but that one described things well enough to sell me on it.