View Single Post

Thread: General Crowdfunding Thread, Mark I

1. - Top - End - #1
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Default General Crowdfunding Thread, Mark I

The Mod Wonder:

This is the Crowdfunding thread for Role-Playing Games. In it, you will find discussion and promotion of crowd-funded projects related to traditional, table-top role-playing games. Projects for video, board and card games will be found in the Crowdfunding thread for Gaming (Other), while those for other projects can be found in Arts and Crafts or Media Discussions.

As a semi-permanent and structured thread, there are two rules that need to be addressed.

Rule 1. All other board rules apply. Do not flame, do not double post, do not troll. If a crowd-funding project breaks any of the board rules (e.g. explicit materials, political or religious in nature), it will be deleted, and the person posting it will receive the appropriate warning or infraction.

Rule 2.Posting crowd-funding plugs. You may post one initial link to your crowd-funding drive, explaining the project; for our purposes, you "own" any project you post the initial link to, whether you're the creator or not. When the project is at a week or less remaining, you may post another reminder of it. You may, of course, join in any discussion of it, though we encourage that to move to the crowd funding site, itself. Do not spam the thread with reminders; if people talk about it, they talk about it.
    Last edited by LibraryOgre; 2015-06-27 at 07:56 AM.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.