Pretty amazing stuff around here. I'd like to put in a request. I'll put in as much detail as I can, but don't feel the need to get everything, as long as the gist of it is there (gogo artistic license).

Equipment:
-Chain shirt (Mythral, no helm) OPTIONAL: A well fitting (not massive) faint force suit of full plate armor over his well tailored clothing.
-Guisarme (enchanted. I'm interested in small green or red arcane symbols along the shaft representing it, but I'd be cool with other ideas as long as it isn't some sort of aura. Subtlety is a style I prefer.)
-Hat of Disguise (as a silver & ruby earring)
-Well fitting fancier clothes that allow fast motion but still look stylish. I am really bad at knowing what that means, and I encourage the artist to choose something. As long as it isn't crossing into the luchador/bull fighter territory of blinding color choices.

Any other notable features (scars, tattoos, etc.):
-An purple arcane tattoo peeking out from under the shirt. Again, I'd like to go for subtle here. Only showing a small fraction (1/10th even) of the tattoo.

Skin Color:
-Mediterranean

Hair color:
-Short & black but not a buzz cut

Race:
-Human

Class:
-The character I'm looking at recreating is a Ranger1/Fighter4/Abjurer1/Abjuration Champion 5/Eldritch Knight 10 etc... Highly skilled warrior with a mess of defensive magic.

Pose you would like your avatar to be in:
-Leaning against his Guisarme, grinning roguishly with his other hand on his hip.

If you would like me to narrow something down, or clarify, please ask! Thank you so much!