1. - Top - End - #1419
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    Well, no idea what a fiend of slaanesh is, but a quick google search found this:

Spoiler
    Show

If that isn't Twilight Sparkle in demon centaur mode, I don't know what it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Judging by mane and the fact I found a few NSFW pics already, I think it's supposed to be Rarity...

And yes, much more fiend-ish than my poor example ^^"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
    But...Rarity has a white body, and this fiend thing has a purple one. Just saying, it is probably Twilight if it is a pony reference at all.
    I'd be incredibly surprised if that was a pony reference at all.
    Series premiers on the 10th of october, 2010, the Article that originally drew /CO/'s attention to the show was the 19th and the picture was uploaded on the 26th of the same month and the artist has no pony artwork on their deviant-art at all, whereas they do have a large number of similarly reinterpreted Warhammer 40k creatures.

It also doesn't really look like a pony of any kind.

Wait, wait, we are on XLIX?
    In that case, I'm going to second the earlier suggestion (that apparently has been missed) of My Little Pony XLIX: Shipping is Magic,
    In honor of the almost namesake and Deadly's Shipyard.

Edit: Second choice "Ten more and I'm a shipping goddess!" but only if it is restricted to a single Exclamation mark.
    Last edited by Tiki Snakes; 2012-07-16 at 05:34 PM.