Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
Sure. I always leave out questionables, unless people specifically ask for them.

Lotus [bent] x Mr Green Hooves (the gardener who over-waters Fluttershy's petunias, and her friend from the royal gala ... wait, he's seen often with Fluttershy, why are they not fanon like Lyra and Bon Bon?)
Oof. Tricky.
Spoiler
Show
The old pony grimmaced as he looked at the building he now stood in front of. The Ponyville Spa. Truth be told, he didn't want to be here but his niece had insisted that it would be good for his aging muscles.

Stepping inside he was greeted by a pair of attractive stallions, twins if he wasn't mistaken. One blue with pink mane and tail, and his counterpart was pink with blue mane and tail. It was a little odd to see male ponies here; the old man had been certain this place was for girls only. He found himself briefly admiring their handsome faces, their strong, buff chests and well manicured hooves. Stop it Green Hooves! he said to himself. You're much too old for that.

"Mr. Green Hooves?" said the blue stallion. His accent was strange and exotic.

"Uh, yes. I have an appointment?"

"Of course! Please come with me, my name is Lotus and I will look after you for this session. We'll start with a massage. It will be good for your muscles." Lotus moved alongside Green Hooves and gently guided him to the massage parlour by laying a hoof over his shoulder. Green Hooves felt his body tingle slightly at the touch, and at the warm feeling of the stallion's body next to his own.

Perhaps this spa stuff isn't so bad after all he thought.

I could go further, but I won't

Season 3
Spoiler
Show
He really does remind me of Aku, which would be totally cool with me. I also like his sideburns or whatever that is, I think he looks like a sort of noble, probably military rank. Also possibly vampire or similar?

Although the black and red color scheme does make him look like an OC. Also his horn looks a little wrong somehow to me, it's too ... neat, too smooth and that red-black gradient doesn't help. I think without the horn he would look pretty cool.
Season 3
Spoiler
Show
Yes, that stood out to me as well. I can't remember seeing gradients on any other pony. I always felt it looked rather gaudy on most OCs that I had seen with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol
And I'm smiling anyway because today I learned that I still believe in love.
That's a wonderful way to think. Glad you're not letting that kinda stuff get you down.