1. - Top - End - #1340
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Excellent. Ship me up!

If I'm allowed requests though: no questionables, no pets, genderbending on, self ships on.
    Sure. I always leave out questionables, unless people specifically ask for them.

Lotus [bent] x Mr Green Hooves (the gardener who over-waters Fluttershy's petunias, and her friend from the royal gala ... wait, he's seen often with Fluttershy, why are they not fanon like Lyra and Bon Bon?)

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
    Season 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    Wow, no kidding. He does actually look like a half-demon pony. Probably an alicorn too.

Still, must give benefit of the doubt. I'm sure they'll use him well.
    Season 3
    Spoiler
    Show
    He really does remind me of Aku, which would be totally cool with me. I also like his sideburns or whatever that is, I think he looks like a sort of noble, probably military rank. Also possibly vampire or similar?

Although the black and red color scheme does make him look like an OC. Also his horn looks a little wrong somehow to me, it's too ... neat, too smooth and that red-black gradient doesn't help. I think without the horn he would look pretty cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    I'm just wondering does the Shipping Generator have the historical characters? Starswirl the Bearded, Princess Platinum, Commander Hurricane, Chancellor Puddinghead, Clover the Clever, Smart Cookie, Private Pansy.
    Not yet. Thanks for reminding me, I'll no doubt add them soon
    Last edited by Deadly; 2012-07-16 at 05:25 AM.