Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
I support this ^^
Excellent. Ship me up!

If I'm allowed requests though: no questionables, no pets, genderbending on, self ships on.

Season 3
Spoiler
Show
Wow, no kidding. He does actually look like a half-demon pony. Probably an alicorn too.

Still, must give benefit of the doubt. I'm sure they'll use him well.

Quote Originally Posted by Soras Teva Gee View Post
So I'm poking around Hasbro's new wedding game site and taking the quiz they have availible... and question 6 is seriously a killer

Question: Who would you look forward to seeing?

Options: DJ Pon-3 / Derpy / Luna / Doctor Whooves

CURSE YOU HASBRO!!!!!
Luna. the rest live in Ponyville, so you're likely to see them often anyway.

Not that I wouldn't look forward to meeting the others. But it's Luna.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigg'rrauglurr View Post
<ejem>
Ok the other thing is, we are having planning a cool meetup on July 29th in Argentina and now that my fiancee is firmly a level 6 brony she started producing these plushes to give away:
Spoiler
Show
Picture is ours:

She also started making some plushie blobs and these:
Spoiler
Show
Picture taken from original artist:
Heh, those are cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
What's this, nopony has linked to the crazy awesome animation that Phoe was involved in?!

This must be remedied at once.

Also, this new rhythm is magic looks awesome, and it would be really cool if AJ and Rainbow Dash actually did a routine like this at some point.
Saved for future viewing. (Work computers! Y U NO HAVE SOUND!?)

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
- Season Three teaser songs. Anypony else get chills (in a good way) watching these? SO EXCITED! I love the songs, and the little improvements to animation here and there -snip- ... Season three I want it nooooow!
Season 3
Spoiler
Show
Absolutely. I loved the little dances in Twilight's song, particularily the teleport dance, and Spike's ballet

- Ponytime theiving reality Real life events, for those who care: wife and kid are mostly over their colds and doing better. Yay sleep!
It was the birthday of a friend of mine on the weekend, and his fiancee threw a surprise party, Pinkie Pie-style. He was certainly surprised when he walked in the door and was assaulted with silly string and party poppers. Also, they have decided that I'm to be one of the groomsmen at their Steampunk themed wedding next year! Awesome!
Glad to hear that family Dexam is doing well. And a Steampunk wedding? That sounds awesome! Take pictures! (make sure at least one picture has a pony in so that you can post them in the thread )

In honour of this, I propose that the next thread be titled My Little Pony #: I Have Done Nothing Productive All Day!
I approve of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokonic View Post
Well, I just discovered that there are other things besides ponies that are adorable.

-snip-

Oh god, just look at it! Stupid zebrican commercials....
It's so kyoooooooooot! :D