I say, gentleponies, how about those miniature equines? There's far too much ponythread to quote, and no time to make quotewall, so have a quick summary of random thoughts.

- The Pony Shipyard generator. First one I got was Fleur de Lis X Rarity's Dad. I could see this happening, though I'm not sure if she's a home-wrecking hussy, he's a scuzzy cheating louse, or both.
I'm just wondering does the Shipping Generator have the historical characters? Starswirl the Bearded, Princess Platinum, Commander Hurricane, Chancellor Puddinghead, Clover the Clever, Smart Cookie, Private Pansy.

- Season Three teaser songs. Anypony else get chills (in a good way) watching these? SO EXCITED! I love the songs, and the little improvements to animation here and there (Twilight's hair in the breeze, the teleport dance)... Season three I want it nooooow!

- Ponytime theiving reality Real life events, for those who care: wife and kid are mostly over their colds and doing better. Yay sleep!
It was the birthday of a friend of mine on the weekend, and his fiancee threw a surprise party, Pinkie Pie-style. He was certainly surprised when he walked in the door and was assaulted with silly string and party poppers. Also, they have decided that I'm to be one of the groomsmen at their Steampunk themed wedding next year! Awesome!
We went to visit my sister and brand new baby niece in hospital - child number 3 for them. Babies! Babies everywhere!
We've had a reshuffle of seating arrangements at work, and by pure good fortune I've scored one of the best desk locations on the floor! Bonus!
In honour of this, I propose that the next thread be titled My Little Pony #: I Have Done Nothing Productive All Day!

Finally, wet mane Rarity is best Rarity:
Spoiler
Show