1. - Top - End - #1324
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

What's this, nopony has linked to the crazy awesome animation that Phoe was involved in?!

This must be remedied at once.

Also, this new rhythm is magic looks awesome, and it would be really cool if AJ and Rainbow Dash actually did a routine like this at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    I don't know whether to be impressed or depressed that ponythread's shenanigans have been almost completely halted in their entirity by what amounts to a random character selector for a good two or three solid days...
    Shipping has always been our fall back. I just hope it eventually dies down and this doesn't become the crack pairings thread, ponyville edition.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    good stuff. Still. A hundred is a relative lot...
    Depends what you compare it to. It's 0.0001 percent of the budgets of many medium to large cities.

Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Perhaps not a heavy one, but my (Californian) ears at least can tell a lick of difference between the east coast and the general newscastery "General American accent" based off the mid-west.
    Boston and Jersey are really obvious. Other East Coast less so, though I would say it's more melodic than a regular "American" accept, which comes across as very flat and even to me. Also, I have said "hella" for the better part of my life. Welcome to California.
    Last edited by Anarion; 2012-07-15 at 08:21 PM.
    School Fox by Atlur

Quote Originally Posted by The Giant View Post
    Anarion's right on the money here.
    Quotes

"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
    Oscar Wilde Writer & Poet (1891)