Yeah I decided to do a report for every UFO. Even if it drives me mad.

UFO 7
Spoiler
Show
Dear Princess Celestia,

Today's mission showed both the power of the aliens guns and the bravery pf Rainbow Dash. Other highlights of today's mission include poor scouting by our tank, you continuing your reign of amazing accuracy, and Trixie proving herself to be the worst shot ever.

This time when the UFO noticed it was being pursued it decided to make a landing. The aliens aboard were those grey things. As always we were sent in to capture the alien ship intact rather then doing the sensible thing and bombing it into oblivion.

As you well know we had thought our tank had finished scouting when an unoticed building to the north opened fire upon our tank once again. Noticing the brutal damage done to our tank we had it fall back before Luna, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie moved up to finish the aliens off.

Rainbow Dash lead a team consisting of Trixie, Cadance, and my brother into the UFO. Trixie managed to sneak up on and alien. She then proceeded to nearly completely miss the alien, only winging it once. When it turned around to shoot her my dear sister-in-law shot it once and finished it off. Finally there was a alien guarding the power core. It was pretty well defended and we weren't sure how to approach the room. So Rainbow Dash charges in and zaps it with her stun rod a couple times. Shame the Alien Containment Facility isn't complete yet.

The Humans might prefer us to capture landed UFOs but I much prefer to shoot them down first. It's safer for all of us, even if the gains are a little less.

Your Faithful Student,
Twilight Sparkle.