1. - Top - End - #1184
    Troll in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

the following was posted over on the site for the merc company i am in awaiting release of Mechwarrior Online

---Pinkie Pie is an eldritch horror from the distant past, whose body was hewn from the living bones of the First World as it was destroyed in the creation of the present universe. The mortal constructs of "Time", "Causality", "Conservation of Energy" and other concepts we've created to veil our minds from the Madness of Existence are mere playthings to her, and she gleefully laughs at our vain attempts to understand even the tiniest portion of her true nature. She is the Pink One, the Opener of Byways, the Mind Virus who even now infects my brain with her squishy, sugary insanity. I can feel her tendrils along my shoulders and down my spine, and her soft voice whispering into my ears, telling me to "smile."---

Awww, he understands me so well.

it is followed by a conversation between Pinkie and Luna..but that really only works with the emoticons used on site
    link if interested in seeing it
    http://www.eridanipony.com/previous-...nies-t582.html
    (about halfway down..look for the mass of Pinkie/Luna emotes)
    Last edited by otakuryoga; 2012-07-13 at 11:01 PM.
    Ponies not only make ME want to be a better person than I was before they entered my life, they make me want to HELP OTHERS be better people too.

And that is a GOOD thing by any definition.

full size avatar