1. - Top - End - #1167
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly View Post
    Alright, first alpha beta something version of the Great and Powerful Ship Generator is online and ready to dazzle you with its underwhelming selection of characters and overabundance of bugs and other issues no doubt:

Ponyville Shipyard

Or use this link if you just want a random 2-character ship of the 3 pony types only.

I'd appreciate it if you don't share these links outside this thread yet. I haven't tested it in Internet Explorer (because I'm totally too lazy to turn on my gaming PC just for that, in theory it should work just fine though) and I have absolutely no idea how this behaves on phones or tables or whatever fancy coffee machines or refrigerators you may use to access the net.

I'm just putting it up now because I figure I'll let you good ponythreaders get the chance to be the first to test it, and no doubt point out all the gazillion problems I need to fix. Have fun (I hope).

Oh, and for the technically minded: le source code! Ugly messy thing, but I think it mostly does what it's supposed to do. Feel absolutely free to improve upon it and send it back.

I'll shut up now.
    First thing I got was Genderbent Luna/ Genderbent Gustave/ Genderbent Cranky/ Cheerilee.
    I think I'm going to like this program.
    EDIT: I found one bug: I told it to ship six characters, it shipped nine.
    Cancel that, I just realized what I did, and that it's a feature, not a bug.
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-07-13 at 08:13 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".