1. - Top - End - #1165
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Visionary is finally complete and it's a great read. A changeling story with epic magics, horrible villains and likable characters and characterizations. Also its changeling biology/magic worldbuild has completely invaded my changeling headcanon information.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Oh Yeah! I've been reading too many fics where Rarity is a villain. The problem is that these fics are well written enough that Rarity's behavior is believable. So can someponies please suggest fics that present Rarity in a positive light?
    Rarity is a completely secondary character here, but her support role in certain scenes really shows the part of her that nopony else can do and in an excellent light. More the reason to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxtronaut View Post
    Hey guys. I'm back from camp &in front of my own CPU screen again. Feeling really gloomy because I just did something that I didn't want to, but knew it had to be done. Can I have a quick update on the thread & some pony art?
    Daw inducing post courtesy of baby-ponys, warning may cause diabetes tipe II, heartsplode and/or muffins. Please consult your Physician before watching post
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by HalfTangible View Post
    I don't know if any of that is true but my mind, she has been blown =O
    Also if you sum the points of all the stars in Twilight's cutie mark it amounts to 42, also this:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Zigg'rrauglurr; 2012-07-13 at 07:42 PM.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.