Quote Originally Posted by MCerberus View Post
Together they fight crime.
Hah! White text ninjaing!

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
You know should I write up a report for every alien ship I take down?

UFO 6
Spoiler
Show
Dear Princess Celestia,

We are now officially into our second month in this war. We were reviewed by the governments of the world and not only are they pleased with how things are going but have all decided to increase funding of our bases! The Humans faith in us truly is astounding. I hope we won't let them down.

Another UFO was shot down today, this time over Europe. Due to some bad timing we showed up at night. Since it was identified as a small UFO it was decided that the opportunity would be taken to test our night fighting skills. Luna was of course amazing. She quickly found the alien and broadcast it's location to the rest of the squad. Applejack gunned the alien down and the mission was over.

One of our quicker missions, that's for sure. May they all be that easy in the future!

Your Faithful Student,
Twilight Sparkle

Something I want advice on is what I should have my scientists research and what is a waste of time. Any tips?
This seems relevant to the whole X-pony story.

Apologies if it has been posted already, I may have missed it on account of youtube links being blocked at the office :3