Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
Big ol' Raz Writing post.

To start off, I'm moving my stories - Bright New Days, All Hallow's Night, Misted Stage - onto FiMFiction. And part of FiMFiction's thing is that I need - or, rather, want - cover art for those stories. Does anypony have any recommendations? Would anypony be interested in drawing cover art for them?

Secondly, I'm officially working on Heroics again. Again. I'm close enough to the end that I can taste it, and I'm wondering - given what was already written, would it be prudent to put up on FiMFiction/submit to Equestria Daily? I'm curious as to Ponythread's opinion.

And finally, have a link to the second draft of my latest story, Dissertations on Dawn: Notable Dawns Throughout Equestrian History. Feedback is appreciated.

Thank you! This has been Raz rambling about his writing stuff.
Woo, review sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
Huh. I know you're glossing, but as Mage goes that sounds pretty tame. I mean, weren't their possible futures competing via time magic to see which one really happened? There was a point where flooding Nara was a good thing. I suppose that could relate to the whole Nazi thing though...
They completely dodged the time travel plot and worked super hard to make sure all the high magic plotlines were locked down. All the low magic and society stuff, pfffft.

And I've gotta ask. What was up with Bycatch?
The ongoing moral compass/judgement of the group. She was actually a fisherman's daughter, relatively simple and grounded, with strong ideas on right and wrong. She wound up leaving that group midway through the campaign because they'd started their slip towards massive evil and wound up killing the Scelesti PC in the epilogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiki Snakes View Post
Spitfire visits ponyville and finds that even her team's greatest fan Rainbow Dash has a pet to keep her company these days.
Envious of the fun and companionship she sees amongst the Ponies of Ponyville and their faithful pets, she gives in to temptation when she meets a pursuasive pair of travelling Sales- Ponies on the road back to Canterlot, but will her exotic new best-friend be more trouble than she's worth?

I'm not sure exactly what kind of ship that is, but it seems to be watertight to me and handles well enough in the water.
... not gonna touch that one on a PG-13 forum.