Quote Originally Posted by Chess435 View Post
What terrified me is the fact that people on /b/ of all places were capable of feeling love and compassion, which puts it into direct contradiction of everything I've seen and heard about the place
That's the correct reason for finding that terrifying. Finding out that the ennui and cynicism of our times is not, after all, an unavoidable unreverseable fate does kind of throw your world-view off, potentially.

It's the possibility of the triumph of sincerity over irony and that's genuinely frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by Diego Havoc View Post
Hard to say, considering how little we know about her.

Let's say Blueblood, simply because there are so few ships with him that would work anyway.
Quote Originally Posted by Kurgan View Post
And for the Blueblood haters out there, think of the possible names of the fillies! Spitblood and Bluefire. There were no survivors.
Spitfire/Blueblood is an appropriately unlikely pairing for this question, I think. The pun names for children (or perhaps more appropriately to label the ship?) just make it that much better. Perhaps someone more familiar with the protocol of shipping can enlighten us on the correct name for the ship?

Ah, there we go. How about Spittruck for a ship? Spitfire/Hayseed Turnip-Truck?