Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
You fail at sleeping.
Yeah. I blame the chemical aid for that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
Oh wow. My Perfect Arrow tabletop campaign just ended.
*throws rocks*

One player character became a Nazi. Like, an actual Nazi.

One player character joined the secret conspiracy of military leaders who run the world, sent Japan into a 20 year economic depression, and then became a sociopathic 'greater good' murder robot.

The third player became a worshipper of the sentient, evil dimension that hates everything and committed mass suicide with a cult of thousands.

Would you believe that the guy who became a Nazi was the most moral member of that party?

Japan went through a massive civil war and came out of it a third world nation, but the Nazi's faction were in charge. He then began planning on doing the same thing to America.

On the plus side... um, the God of Chaos didn't get released.

Wow.

That game.

And next session we're going to start a campaign of Genius: The Transgression. I'm thinking giant robots.
Huh. I know you're glossing, but as Mage goes that sounds pretty tame. I mean, weren't their possible futures competing via time magic to see which one really happened? There was a point where flooding Nara was a good thing. I suppose that could relate to the whole Nazi thing though...

And I've gotta ask. What was up with Bycatch?

Quote Originally Posted by Lix Lorn View Post
...which stuff?
Should I be proud, or changing every username I use? (I have a spare one planned!)
Uh... I'm not sure! O=
Although enough of it is stuff you could link here?

What's your next name gonna be? *curious*

Aren't you always?

That post did not surprise me in any way. Because thanqol.
Ah. So it's not just me then. :3

Quote Originally Posted by SynissterSyster View Post
Morning everypony. Hope all is well. Dunno why I am posting something mundane. Anywho have a super day all!!
Why thank you! I shall try to have a super day indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Chess435 View Post
<------ New avatar!
Yeah, yeah, it's not a pony, but I should blend in well enough.
Is that a Shaymin?

Anyways, the reason I stopping by the ponythread today, is a little something I've been curious about. How exactly did the MLP fanbase get it's beginnings? I remember reading somewhere that it all started, of all places, on 4chan, but I'm really not sure if I can believe that.
Yuss. The story ha been told, but that's where the origins of the term /b/rony and /co/lt came from for fan followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vent Reynolt View Post
I like ponies.
*gasp*! Me roo! We should totally hang out.

And an excellent rebuttal it is!
Are you hitting on me sir?
Oh, wait. rebuttal. Nevermind. Carry on.