1. - Top - End - #933
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Actually, if we're good here, can I get a finalized list of who's playing in this game? I'll get a thread up for discussion in several hours maybe, and then you can all try to learn the rules or we can arrange some chat times or whatever to discuss the rules (you should all spam Thanqol. Do it).

As far as length, I have a single, somewhat contained adventure planned, but beyond that and assuming I don't TPK you all you'll be pretty much free to do what you want within the setting. Party bus to closest big city totally acceptable.
    I can manage at least one post a day for this, likely more. I'm definitely interested.

And on the note of acting on responsibilities:

Ponythread LoL players! I'm going to try and shoot for some games at around 8pm EST tonight (that's Wednesday the 11th, to be specific). If you can show up, awesome. If you can't, we'll try to have more of these at other times so nopony gets left out. I think I have everypony's names down, and I'll do everything in my power to be up and about in time.
    Last edited by TheAmishPirate; 2012-07-11 at 02:44 AM.
    I'm developing a game. Let's see what happens! Complex.