Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
Many thanks. Not sure where I could reasonably pick these up in Japan, but I'll think of something.

Like that crazy shipfic you thought of all those threads ago?

In other news, tomorrow happens to be my birthday. But seeing how I'm in Japan, the LAND OF THE FUTURE, it is already tomorrow. So...I think it's my birthday? Maybe? This whole time-zone thing is baffling at best.
Happy Birthday!

Now, how close are you to Tokyo? I might do some leg work for you and find a place that sells those books. I'm thinking the Akihabara maybe. Or y'know, Amazon does ship worldwide.

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
Hmm, question for ponythread. I know we had this discussion a while back, but with the completion of Season Two, what would be the best introductory episodes for a complete newbie to MLP?

This may or may not be in relation to an upcoming trip I'm taking this weekend with some friends

A Bird in the Hoof is one I like.

Spoiler
Show
I like "Fall Weather Friends" as an intro. Has some action, tighter focus (you can explain Rainbow Dash and Applejack without having to show the intro episodes first), and it's a solid episode with a good moral. Then show the two-part opener so they get the characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post

But... but chapter six!

Honestly? I'm just glad the star system is dead. Those are the guys who would have starbombed it out of petty spite and now they're forced to articulate their opinions and look silly and bitter.

Also I got 2100 new views and 150 new favourites out of it, so y'know, frack'm.
Don't you basically run on petty spite?