1. - Top - End - #911
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post
    In other news, tomorrow happens to be my birthday. But seeing how I'm in Japan, the LAND OF THE FUTURE, it is already tomorrow. So...I think it's my birthday? Maybe? This whole time-zone thing is baffling at best.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have some home made cupcakes, fresh right of the oven:
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Hmm, question for ponythread. I know we had this discussion a while back, but with the completion of Season Two, what would be the best introductory episodes for a complete newbie to MLP?

This may or may not be in relation to an upcoming trip I'm taking this weekend with some friends

A Bird in the Hoof is one I like.
    So far I used Lesson Zero and It's about time to show the true potential of not being a girly show.
    If your approach is other, your results may vary and might wanna try with The return of Harmony, but besides the crazyness I thought is not so good to true newbies.
    Last edited by Zigg'rrauglurr; 2012-07-10 at 09:49 PM.
    As the size of an explosion increases, the number of social situations it is incapable of solving approaches zero.

Blackwing: I prefer to think of myself a super-advanced flying stealth dinosaur.

Forum Explorer: Reading or watching Cupcakes is like being shot. We honor your suffering but nobody wants it to happen.