1. - Top - End - #910
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by Luka View Post
    ..... Just wanted to do a quick look and did I just read
    Spoiler
    Show
    "Human spaceship"?
    Yes. Story also features massive and repeated explosions, interdimensional horrors, meteor strikes, and a zombie apocalypse.

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    What was your friendship element again?
    Surprise!

Quote Originally Posted by SiuiS View Post
    I dot recall ever seeing a WoD corebook for old world of darkness though, which means there was no real unified rule set. You could be a vampire werewolf though, which was something even the black spiral dancers loathed conceptually. they did a terrible job of marrying the fluff across games in retrospect. Too many "correct" and provable cosmologies.
    There was no oWoD corebook. They had to reprint the same 40 pages of basic game mechanics in each of the lines. Spinning all that out into a single corebook was one of their best decisions with nWoD.

Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    Thanqol's story is now up on Equestria Daily!

And the comment section is a bunch of people being hipsters and complaining about human-obsessed Lyra. Tell me, Thanqol, how does this make you feel?
    But... but chapter six!

Honestly? I'm just glad the star system is dead. Those are the guys who would have starbombed it out of petty spite and now they're forced to articulate their opinions and look silly and bitter.

Also I got 2100 new views and 150 new favourites out of it, so y'know, frack'm.

Quote Originally Posted by RdMarquis View Post
    Just finished chapter 1. I'll get to the rest later, but so far this is turning out to be great.

Spoiler
    Show
    I'm loving your characterization of Bon Bon. She just works at Lyra's unwilling sidekick. Might explain why she's so abrasive sometimes. Was your idea for how magic works inspired by anything? Also?

“How’s your house?” asked the cashier as Bon Bon hurried past him yet again.

“Not dead yet, but it will be,” said Bon Bon.

That's just a brilliant exchange.
    ^^
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2012-07-10 at 09:36 PM.