1. - Top - End - #908
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XLVIII: I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Hmm, question for ponythread. I know we had this discussion a while back, but with the completion of Season Two, what would be the best introductory episodes for a complete newbie to MLP?

This may or may not be in relation to an upcoming trip I'm taking this weekend with some friends

A Bird in the Hoof is one I like.

Spoiler
    Show
    Personally, I would say either Bridle Gossip or Friend In Deed. After that, show them the first two episodes just to give them a good rundown on who the main characters are, what the EoH are, and who the buck Princess Luna is.
    Quote Originally Posted by domin8r View Post
    I personally recommend Return to Harmony, Lesson Zero, or maybe even The Royal Wedding.

I'd personally hold off on the royal wedding as a last resort as that episode is too good to show first
    While those are all very good episodes, they would probably give newcomers the wrong idea about the show, since two of those are adventure episodes and the other one is a very random and wacky episode.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate View Post

In other news, tomorrow happens to be my birthday. But seeing how I'm in Japan, the LAND OF THE FUTURE, it is already tomorrow. So...I think it's my birthday? Maybe? This whole time-zone thing is baffling at best.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Last edited by Gamerlord; 2012-07-10 at 09:51 PM.
    Credit for my various avatars goes to Dashwood,Cealocanth,Kwarkpudding,Randomizer,kpengu in,Alarra,Bisected8,zimmerwald1915, and Thanqol.

Once known as "Gamerkid".